Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Finds

Some gardening-related goodies from across the web:
  • The Bonsai Site: I've not been bit by the bonsai bug, but for anyone who has been, this is the place to visit to find out all about it.
  • Organic Lawn Care for the Cheap and Lazy: Yeah, that sounds good to me. I'm not one of those lawn nuts who gets out there with manicure scissors. I just want soft, green stuff to walk barefoot in. Here's how to do it.
  • Antique Seed Packets: I love it. Old seed packets -- the genuine thing, it looks like -- framed as art.
  • Fork: An online gardening 'zine with a feisty 'tude. Only one issue so far. With a little support, maybe there will be more.
  • Upside-down tomato plants: You know those expensive thingies you can buy for growing hanging tomato plants? Here's how to make them out of old plastic buckets.
Have a nice weekend, everyone!

No comments: