Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Free plants, but act fast!

Between finals week (at least I'm giving, not taking finals), and the DH's heart troubles (but a second try at the heart "reboot" worked!) I've been too busy to blog for a little while. So I'll make up for it with a report of $20 worth free plants available if you pay shipping and handling. But the offer is only good through March 26, so jump on this quick.

Go to Spring Hill Nursery and check out their offerings. When you order, $20 will be deducted automatically. That's a deal that's hard to beat.

I ordered a dwarf Meyer lemon kit that comes with a tree, a pot, and soil. I've not tried growing lemons before, which need winter protection here, so this will be fun. For only $7.95 shipping, what the heck? I'll try something new.

No comments: